How to get popular on YouTube

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
lolz that's what those reply girls do alll of the time

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
My current game plan, is finding videos with a decent amount of views on a channel with a good amount of subscribers, and then come up with video responses that will be entertaining, and of really high quality, and then make friends with the original poster to encourage them to get into a video response "war" with me. So far I've found one vlogger who is very down for doing this with me. Then on top of that, (and if you're reading this post it's an open invitation to anyone interested) I've gotten a few subscribers and views from making the theme song for Urangelofdeathawaits channel, this makes me think I need to be advertising as much as possible that if anyone needs original music with a specific lyrical theme/musical vibe, to hit me up and let me make it for them in return for credits and a link to my page in their video. I think if I can get those things going on on a regular basis, I should start moving up the ladder. That's how it works in my head anyway.

Gr33n47

The Game Guru
Reaction score
I've just begun making my videos better; where can I advertise these?

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Reactions: Love4MusicUK

Jordan Wilcox

Sony Vegas & After Effects Tutorials! Editor!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, either try and get your videos on already popular channels, such as community channels, or make a video that would make the audience want to watch it (e.g good title that doesn't mislead people), or go on forums such as this and advertise yourself!!