How to get people to subscribe

Rachael

I Love YTtalk
New viewers arrive at your channel very often, more often than you think. If they watch your video and they like it, they're going to want to see more like it right? Of course. But if you just tell them "there is more content like this on my channel" sure they might check out your channel, but if they don't find anything right away that is similar to what they watched, they're not going to subscribe.

A part of being successful on Youtube is making things as convenient for the person watching as possible. It is important to steer them in the direction you want them to go. So I recommend making an end card. It gives the viewer a lot of options of what to watch next. You can recommend them to watch certain videos, playlists, etc.

But instead of putting a random video or your most recent, you should put another video that you've made that is similar to the one they watched. This will keep them on your channel longer and also be giving them what they want, so they are more likely to subscribe.

Hope this was helpful!
-Rkid5

Yes! Another thing to note is that you need to make certain you tell them what they will get.

Back