how to get partnered!

RogueNinja

Reviewer, no longer gaming :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
you can either get asked when you reach 1000 views on a video for monetization, without any copyright material being in your vids or you can sign up in the acount part of youtube at the bottom or on the side bar. You should have at least 10 vids tho and a good amount of views :)

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don`t care about how many Views you have.

Don`t care about how many Subscriber you have.

Don`t care about how to became a YouTube Partner.

Don`t care what is needed to become a Member of some Networks.

If you follow those simple Rules and keep your Work unique and listen to your Follower and try to improve yourself then there will never be anyone who will be able to stop you at any Time and you will shortly stop asking yourself why you should even become Partnered.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well almost every single channel gets offered monetization and youtube considers you a "partner" but if you're talking about a full partnership then joining a network is your best bet if you couldn't be bothered waiting for youtube to offer it to you. When you have gained at least 100 subs and maybe at least 50 videos then apply to fullscreen at fullscreen.net

Reactions: Gemma Carline

Lee-Zette

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I guess I will never become partner than. I have got 2300 views in less than two weeks with my second video but to get people to subscribe is another thing. It will take forever to get a 100 unless some miracle happens. I really don't know how to do this and get people to please subscribe. I have all the views but no subscriptions my videos cant be that bad. Seriously.

the9one8

www.youtube.com/the9one8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I guess I will never become partner than. I have got 2300 views in less than two weeks with my second video but to get people to subscribe is another thing. It will take forever to get a 100 unless some miracle happens. I really don't know how to do this and get people to please subscribe. I have all the views but no subscriptions my videos cant be that bad. Seriously.
We used to have that problem too. Some of the things we have done to remedy this are:
1. Post constantly on our personal facebooks urging people to not only view, but subscribe to our channel.
2. Printed business cards with a QR code linking to our youtube channel and urging people to subscribe on the cards. We hand them out everywhere we go and even at airports have helped.
3. We joined fireviews.com and try to be as interactive with other users as possible. Not only has this helped with views, comments and subs, we have connected with some really great channels too and have some collab work we are going to be doing with them in the near future.
4. Some people use these too, but we have only dabbled in them a little bit and can't yet vouch for success on them; sites like growsocials, youlikehits and social media explode (all are ".com") can help build a subscriber base. From what I can tell so far, those sites may boost subs but a lot of them may not be interested in your content and are just "padding the numbers". Either way, the law of averages indicates that some of the subscribers will probably pan out as loyal viewers.

Hope that all helps you.:)

Reactions: paskyskiesss