How to get not only subscribers....but active people who actually watch your video....

Alex B

Reaction score
Whats going on? It seems like most people are in it for them selves. I started out going really strong. 200+ subs in a month.....now no one watches my videos or anything...What happned? I didn't use S4S services because I dont want someone who does photograpy to watch gaming videos because they're not interested. I'm not sure what to do, to get over this hump. Any ideas? Pressing that sub button would be amazing : )

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
My best advice is: Just do your thing. Publish videos occasionally, be confident, don't give up and enjoy yourself and I PROMISE that the traffic will flow more balanced in the future.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Do you mean the people here on this site don't care? Well, there are some active people who love to find new content, and then discover your channel. So when you first join, there will be a rush. After that though, it will slow down to however many new people join the site. That's the problem, if that's what you're talking about.

irishman42

Candlejack. Candl
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I'm kind of in the same boat as you, but on a MUCH smaller scale. I can say that after a few days of being active here and posting videos daily for less than a week, I've already seen a lot more views and even some subs. It just takes awhile to get going but once you do it should be a landslide.