How to get new audience for non Youtubers?

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
Hi guys,

i just open this thread that can be interesting for everyone has relevant content on youtube such as music videos, "making of" videos, short-long films and all high quality content that requires hardwork, times and money for each video.

My question is: how to get new audience for non Youtubers? How to grow on youtube if you are not a youtuber? How to focus your attention to a minor number of videos instead that creating videos weekly?

There is someone here that got this skills?

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Pretty much just advertise like crazy. If the videos are everywhere more people are likely to see.

For example if you are a band that is established a lot of people will come to youtube to see your latest music video or whatnot.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hi bro,

so you mean that advertising is as always one of the key for this kind of business?

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Of course!

If you only post when you have a new short film or something you are going to need to advertise a lot, the more people who see your thing the more people will come back to see when you have made another thing.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
and yes, this is the problem, advertisement requires very much money without the same income that's why i'd like to know if there are some other initial ways

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Theres a lot of other free ways that will give varying success.

Collaboration with bigger creators

Reddit

Twitter

Facebook

Any social media really.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
im not a social media marketing expert . :p

In case of Reddit for example, if you post something your post doesnt appear above the list but at the end of the list and nobody can read it.
Facebook may appears a good solution apparently but if you keep posting you comes boring and also how do you market on Facebook? Are you asking hey pls come to sub my channel?

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Probably a mixture of luck, advertising, and good tags on videos. I don't make videos weekly, but I'm lucky enough to occasionally get new viewers.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
HI Lana

have you ever done some OFFLINE promotion?

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
im not a social media marketing expert . :p

In case of Reddit for example, if you post something your post doesnt appear above the list but at the end of the list and nobody can read it.
Facebook may appears a good solution apparently but if you keep posting you comes boring and also how do you market on Facebook? Are you asking hey pls come to sub my channel?
Actually with Reddit if you post on the correct subreddits everyone can see it and if they upvote it more people see it, it has helped us grow quite a bit in the past.