How to get more YouTube views?

aviectus

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Become active on the forums, promote your videos in the promotion forum, do colabs, box4box, trade shoutouts, make video responses to both small and big youtubers, make sure your content is stuff people will like. I recommend this video

From the sound of it, though, you're doing about a hundred thousand times better than me :p
Sorry to ask, whats a trade shoutout?

BigT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Forums is a very good way to promote your videos if your active and are known on the forums

rockinaway

Reaction score
It may seem repetitive but take every opportunity you have to promote you videos! Ensure you have a good title, description and good keywords too.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've heard of a website called youlikehits, used to get followers on twitter, there's also a youtube option, check it.
Sites like YouLike hits do not use bots. People use bots the same way they can on YouTube. Go for one that has bot checkers in place to protect against dodgy activity try followlike.net
This is just as bad as Sub4sub. You will most likely only get dead subs with theses websites making it pointless to use them. Unless you want to fool new viewers into thinking you have a fan base but that kinda pathetic in my mind. Plus it's a dead give away when someone has over 3000 subscribers and only gets like a comment or 2 a video. THAT'S f*****g SAD! I only got 500 subscribers but it's funny to me when I get more comments then someone who has 3,000 plus subscribers because all they do is sub4sub.

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
Become active on the forums, promote your videos in the promotion forum, do colabs, box4box, trade shoutouts, make video responses to both small and big youtubers, make sure your content is stuff people will like. I recommend this video

From the sound of it, though, you're doing about a hundred thousand times better than me :p
is box4box the same as sub4sub?

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
is box4box the same as sub4sub?
No, it's not. Box4box is where you add other people's channels to your featured channels links on your youtube page. Sub4sub is where you trade subs whether you intend to watch the other person's content or not. If you box4box the other person and yourself have a chance to get noticed by completely different audiences and gain both subs and views. Sub4sub, you just get an empty sub with little to no new views.

Reactions: Bryant

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
No, it's not. Box4box is where you add other people's channels to your featured channels links on your youtube page. Sub4sub is where you trade subs whether you intend to watch the other person's content or not. If you box4box the other person and yourself have a chance to get noticed by completely different audiences and gain both subs and views. Sub4sub, you just get an empty sub with little to no new views.
ah thanks for clearing that up!^^

Ownubad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Man i feel the same way!!! Like i do a daily check on my facebook notes! Every few days i see it go up a couple thousand but my new upload videos are only getting like 20 or less :(