How to get more YouTube views?

ItsSummo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I put a lot of effort into my videos, to keep my subscribers happy/active i just can't manage to get the views i want.

I'm getting about 100,200 on average each day with a couple of likes/comments

I'm NOT interested in using bots/cheats to get views

Only legal things like tags and things that are legal with the Terms And Conditions of YouTube

<3

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Become active on the forums, promote your videos in the promotion forum, do colabs, box4box, trade shoutouts, make video responses to both small and big youtubers, make sure your content is stuff people will like. I recommend this video

From the sound of it, though, you're doing about a hundred thousand times better than me :p

Reactions: Bryant

SrDelaw

Reaction score
I've heard of a website called youlikehits, used to get followers on twitter, there's also a youtube option, check it.

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I put a lot of effort into my videos, to keep my subscribers happy/active i just can't manage to get the views i want.

Only legal things like tags and things that are legal with the Terms And Conditions of YouTube

<3
Use social media such as facebook and twitter.
Use forums such as this one or others that are relevant to whatever topic your vids are about.
Use video sharing services such as Reddit, Chill, Tumbler and 9gag.

Put yourself out there, shamelessly.

My facebook is taking off. I have more followers on facebook than I have subs on my youtube channel!
Work hard! Promote yourself! Leave no stone unturned!

SrDelaw

Reaction score
I know anything about this page , some friends have told me about it. But i think that they don,t use bots because it is a normal page. Check it and tell me if they use bots or not

Benny Luo

Reaction score

<3
You really gotta ask yourself how does your content separate from the others. There are TONS of gaming channels out there competing for views just like you are, how are you going to be different?

Its a personal pet peeve of mine, when people focus so much on finding ways to just get "views". While this is important and is the bottom line when it comes to measuring success, too much focus on that take attention away from what really matters.

My advice to you is do some sole searching and analyze the types of channels that do super well and see how you can be different.

Aside from that, you can read my magazine's tutorial section for more tips: http://newmediarockstars.com/category/tutorials/

kingdowney

Reaction score
Sites like YouLike hits do not use bots. People use bots the same way they can on YouTube. Go for one that has bot checkers in place to protect against dodgy activity try followlike.net