Marceive

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, I've been doing YouTube for over a year now. I once had 540 subs, but now I'm down to 479. That was because I stopped uploading as much because of school and such. Over the year, I have not seemed to gather much attention on YouTube. I believe that my videos are good quality, but only recently I have started making them way better, but it still feels like I'm stuck. I made a Walking Dead funny video yesterday that actually ranked on the first page. A WALKINg DEAD VIDEO! But no views.

I recently started focusing on quality a lot. Now my biggest problem is getting attention.

Could anyone give me suggestions or check out my channel to see what they think I can improve on?

HeppyG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm thats a tough question man facing the same problem where its hard to get noticed :C

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I would probably spend a little bit more time on thumbnails. Other than that I'm not sure.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
So, I've been doing YouTube for over a year now. I once had 540 subs, but now I'm down to 479. That was because I stopped uploading as much because of school and such. Over the year, I have not seemed to gather much attention on YouTube. I believe that my videos are good quality, but only recently I have started making them way better, but it still feels like I'm stuck. I made a Walking Dead funny video yesterday that actually ranked on the first page. A WALKINg DEAD VIDEO! But no views.

I recently started focusing on quality a lot. Now my biggest problem is getting attention.

Could anyone give me suggestions or check out my channel to see what they think I can improve on?

Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

Marceive

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

OK, Thanks!

Reactions: Crown