HOW TO GET MORE VIEWERS & SUBSCRIBERS!?!? HELP!!!

G

glitboy

Most people don't consider this, but change your video format. If no watches the videos you’re making now, try making videos about something else.

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Everyone is offering great advice. I would also like to add that you might have to look at your content also, and make sure you are making what folks what to see. You might have to switch out what your doing a little bit, while still being true to who you are. :) NOTE *this is in no way a judgement of your content"

Reactions: AJBBB and RobFig77

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Try collaborations with other channels :D Engage your subs :D Talk to them, ask them a question or start a conversation ;) Advertise (twitter, FaceBook, StumbleUpon etc.) And best of all patience :D Since millions of pples do the same as yu do its hard to get known these days :( So patience and nevaaa give up ;)

Reactions: RobFig77

AssassinPanda97

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
definitely network more. maybe post more than once a week, maybe two or three times if you can

Back2RespawnYT

Entertainer :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
One thing that has worked for me since tons of peiole have said it all is thank your subs for subscribing by just sending them a thank you message and also comment on others videos that have your niche.

Reactions: AJBBB