HOW TO GET MORE VIEWERS & SUBSCRIBERS!?!? HELP!!!

RobFig77

I've Got It
Ok so I've been doing weekly video's for about a year now and I've had my channel just shy of 3 years now. I've tried everything to get more viewers and subs. I feel as though I could be missing something..... I've done challenges where I offer video games and cash prizes! but still not getting the recognition. I also promote my videos every where! you name the page and I've got it! Is there anything I can do to get more viewers? I'm averaging about 100 views a week. Trying to get about 100 to 150 a day.

Collabs, submit your channel for shoutouts/spotlights which some channels offer, swap sub boxes with other people. Tag and title your videos correctly, hashtag correctly and whatnot, if your video is relevant to another, post it as a video response... that's all I can suggest. There's no magical formula sadly :(

Ok so I've been doing weekly video's for about a year now and I've had my channel just shy of 3 years now. I've tried everything to get more viewers and subs. I feel as though I could be missing something..... I've done challenges where I offer video games and cash prizes! but still not getting the recognition. I also promote my videos every where! you name the page and I've got it! Is there anything I can do to get more viewers? I'm averaging about 100 views a week. Trying to get about 100 to 150 a day.
have you tried local promoting? E.G. leaving posters and things on local notice boards? I done this in my local library (we have loads of gamers go in there at college) and I got a lot of messages on youtube saying that's where people found me.. also just ask friends, family, people you work with? start local and branch out :)

have you tried local promoting? E.G. leaving posters and things on local notice boards? I done this in my local library (we have loads of gamers go in there at college) and I got a lot of messages on youtube saying that's where people found me.. also just ask friends, family, people you work with? start local and branch out :)

Great idea, anywhere that has a free noticeboard is a brilliant way to get subs and viewers :) just be careful when guerrilla marketing (there's that word again haha) cos it's actually illegal if you put your ads in the wrong place D: lol

Great idea, anywhere that has a free noticeboard is a brilliant way to get subs and viewers :) just be careful when guerrilla marketing (there's that word again haha) cos it's actually illegal if you put your ads in the wrong place D: lol
yer we have places all over the place (mainly in public shops and libraries) where you are able to put posters up and such :)

I have a vague memory of back in Darwin this little store nearby had a little window display, it was like $1 a week to stick your business card up in the window :D
yer there's a place like this near me too but I've never bothered with the bushiness cards when I can go into the post office and stuff with a big A4 poster instead for free :D

AJBBB's Top Ten Tips On Getting More Views (In No Specific Order) (I also just wrote this now off the top of my head from my ebook)

1. Use Relevant & Highly Search Keywords/Tags - Use Googles Keyword Tool
  2. Submit your channel to a Rapid Indexer - Use Indexkings.com
  3. Brand Yourself - Make sure you look different from everyone on YouTube, also Keep professionalism in mind.
  4. Produce A Lot Of Content - Quality should = Quantity when it comes to YouTube. DONT SLACK ON EITHER.
  5. Join Niche Related Forums - As you do comedy and vlogging, find a comedy vlogging forum and become active
  6. Use Interesting Thumnails - Thumbnails have become the race of YouTube, People judge you based off of your Thumbnails not skin color on YouTube.
  7. Submit Your Videos As Responses - Attempt to find videos related directly to your content and always be sure to post your videos as a response.
  8. Ask Other YouTubers - Shoutouts, Interviews and links can help BOTH PARTIES.
  9. Use Free/Cheap Advertising - Fiverr.com has a lot of web marketing services for $5, also COVER ALL SOCIAL MEDIA, EVEN NOT HIGHLY USED ONES.
  10. Finally BE REAL - YouTube is about You, not everyone else. Remember that, Copying only goes so far, be original and yourself.
  11. OH yeah, BUY ADVERTISING - Google AdWords can help boost views dramatically given that you use Keywords from the Google Keywords tool to develop your campaign.

Back