How To Get More Subscribers

Reaction score
This is a short tutorial on how to get more subscribers

YouTube Friends can get your more audience and subscribers to your videos, Not only that, they will keep coming back! All you need to do is go around adding as many Friends as you can. And sooner or later you will get loads of friends! You may ask whats the point in this? Well most people when they get sent a Friend Request they go to the person and check out there channel and will often subscribe as well! The more people you add the more views and subscribers you get! Its best to only add people who have the same amount of subscribers as you or less because if they have more the will probably already have loads of requests everyday, also only add people who upload the same types of videos as you, so if you make gaming video's only add people who upload gaming video's

When you get alot of friends you can "Share" your video or videos to them and get lots more views! So far i have made 12,000 friends from adding about 20-50 friends a day. And it certainly worked for me! As soon as i started adding more friends i got more subscribers and more video views.

And when you have alot of friends, people that visit your "channel" see that you have alot of friends and add you as a friend. Im not sure why they do this but trust me they do! I get up to 100 requests every day.

StevenBridges

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to try it out. Have you ever tried automating the process? Is this the number one technique you use to build an audience?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to try it out. Have you ever tried automating the process? Is this the number one technique you use to build an audience?
I wouldn't rely on it solely, its best to talk to people who might be interested in your videos as well. Automating it would be a lot easier than doing it manually, anything automatic always is :D

Reactions: StevenBridges

StevenBridges

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I wouldn't rely on it solely by any means. My priority with it would be just building up at least a small audience. It makes it a lot more rewarding to know that people are watching and enjoying your vid's. :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I wouldn't rely on it solely by any means. My priority with it would be just building up at least a small audience. It makes it a lot more rewarding to know that people are watching and enjoying your vid's. :)
The thing with magic is that almost anyone could be interested, it is similar to who my own channel would appeal to, its not as targeted as say gaming or doing makeup etc

Reactions: StevenBridges

StevenBridges

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah that's an advantage really. I suspect I'll get other magicians subscribing as well although my focus is definitely going to be non-magicians when I get it up and running.

With regard to your own channel... On twitter they say the number one thing Twitter users are interested in is Twitter. I imagine the same applies on Youtube. Your whole channel is about Youtube so that is a major advantage to you in terms of target audience.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah that's an advantage really. I suspect I'll get other magicians subscribing as well although my focus is definitely going to be non-magicians when I get it up and running.

With regard to your own channel... On twitter they say the number one thing Twitter users are interested in is Twitter. I imagine the same applies on Youtube. Your whole channel is about Youtube so that is a major advantage to you in terms of target audience.
I think it does apply but theres many who will use all the other big sites like Facebook and such but all of them lack the video aspect of things, its the same with forums, people think they will go down and die out because of Facebook but they cant, they offer the discussion which Facebook lacks, proper discussion is what I mean here like how I am writing all this back to you. On Facebook people would be like "Do I know you" lol or you wouldn't find them in the first place. Anyway back to what I was saying, with YouTube offering videos which elsewhere doesnt it will always attract people interested in watching them. I have done hardly any Twitter promotion in the past to be honest so I dont know how well it performs.

I am lucky I decided to go ahead with it, if it wasn't for the forums I wouldn't have started with the tips etc and I find it interesting to learn and research :)

With magic anyone can like it so it should be a little easier initially attracting them although keeping people coming back can be quite hard with it being more general but the constant stream should keep things afloat well enough.

Token

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Very interesting...but my question is (and this very well may be a stupid one): How do you find friends to add? Where on youtube should you search? Like popular channels and stuff or what? A tip on this would be very helpful!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A good technique is searching for videos already in your niche and viewing the comments and adding a few of those people who left a comment where it sounds like they enjoyed the video, it is obvious they liked it enough to comment and theyre quite likely to enjoy your own. An example, I do video gaming reviews and I want people interested in them, I would search XYZ video game review, open up about ten tabs of videos from the results and look through the comments for people to add. You could also visit the channel if the channel doing the videos is relevant in some way and see if theirs anyone on the channel commenting who could be interested.

There are a few other ways but I believe that's the best way to find people who could be interested.

Reactions: Tence

Tence

I've Got It
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't see the point of cheating on yourself. Yes, I sayd it right. When you send out your 'friends' invitations, you just look desparate for advertisment. People might like your videos and comment 'Its good!' But it doesint prove that you are good. Do it normally, be fair. If you get subscribers and likes when you dont cheat on yourself, then you know that your good at what your doing. Thats just my opinion. But thanks for the article! :D