How to get more subs and views

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
So if I want alot of views and subs, I need to sub to you, comment on your videos, and leave you video responses? I can't believe this whole time it was that easy...

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
it is if we get the web larger the spider gets more flys :)
lol It's a fine theory, but you titled your video "how to get more subs/views" that makes us think this is a tutorial for us, then we click it and you're just asking for subs and comments and video responses, if you had like TONS of subs and views yourself, this might make sense "leech off my success!" But you don't... so really this would just help you. I can foresee that leaving some people feeling mislead... But I think your intentions were good.

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
lol It's a fine theory, but you titled your video "how to get more subs/views" that makes us think this is a tutorial for us, then we click it and you're just asking for subs and comments and video responses, if you had like TONS of subs and views yourself, this might make sense "leech off my success!" But you don't... so really this would just help you. I can foresee that leaving some people feeling mislead... But I think your intentions were good.
its probably called trading help, and help out each other, i dont mean that people need to comment all, one coment and a video response should be quite simple, and yes men you are right, i am have good intentions.[DOUBLEPOST=1351556754,1351548287][/DOUBLEPOST]i think its a really nice idea to join lots of works like that together.
i could help everyone for shure :)
glad you all like the idea.
lets evolute and get were we all want.

Reactions: Symph