How to get more subs and views

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello guys, i am having a video on how to make more subs and more views.
check out my channel.

MissingASoul

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Quick question great channel by the way is that your intro or did you make it for someone named MJ Video Games?

Reactions: fxchannelhouse

MissingASoul

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
that was an intro that i made for IIS IN II IPE IE - A friend channel.
Ahh fair enough I looked at your channel and am interested in an intro but just need to sort my money out so I shall let you know I was wondering do you do channel outro pictures you know like the ones that say next video subscribe mystery video things like that?

Reactions: fxchannelhouse

fxchannelhouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Ahh fair enough I looked at your channel and am interested in an intro but just need to sort my money out so I shall let you know I was wondering do you do channel outro pictures you know like the ones that say next video subscribe mystery video things like that?
thats ok, tel me wen you ready.
subscribe and follow up.

MissingASoul

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
outro pictures..... or avatars?
Outro Pictures so you know like at the end of videos some youtubers have a picture saying previous video mystery video subscribe just things like that then they add annontations so when you click on one of the things say mystery video it takes you to a random video on there channel do you happen to make those at all?

fxchannelhouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Outro Pictures so you know like at the end of videos some youtubers have a picture saying previous video mystery video subscribe just things like that then they add annontations so when you click on one of the things say mystery video it takes you to a random video on there channel do you happen to make those at all?
got it.
yes bro why not.