How To Get More Likes On Youtube

Conor Murray

Loving YTtalk
Is there any better sight than a healthy, bright green like bar under your videos? I don't think so. Here are a few tips that can help you achieve that feat.

MAKE A QUALITY VIDEO
Make your video meet the needs of it's viewers. If it should be funny, make them laugh. If it should be informative then educate them. Fulfilling the needs of your viewers is my definition of quality. One thing we should all keep in mind, particularly when promoting our videos is that not everyone will be interested in what you have posted. That is why targeted viewers are extremely important.

GET TARGETED VIEWERS
Get viewers that are most likely to enjoy your video to watch it. If you send your videos to random users in a personal message make sure that you only send it to ones who commented on videos related to yours. This will ensure that will have some interest in what you posted. Other ways to find targeted viewers is on forums, websites and social media.

NO OFFENSIVE CONTENT
Ensure that your video will not offend a large portion of your viewers. While it is not neccesary to become completely neutral just bear your target audiences beliefs and views in mind before you impose your beliefs on them.

GET INITIAL LIKES
When users view a video and see a fully green like bar they will be much more inclined to like the video themselves. For this reason ensure that you and your friends like the video as soon as it is posted.

CALL TO ACTION
Asking your viewers to like the video can go a long way to increasing the number of likes you get. Ask them to do this at the end of the video as those who watched the full video are most likely to have enjoyed it.

This post on how to get more likes on youtube is a summary of an article on youtubeacademy.net. To view the full article click the text link above.

Good advice, yet obvious! Good Job Though!:p
Yeah, I thought I would share it anyway because I noticed when doing economics at school that all the answers were really simple and obvious yet I would never have actually thought of them in the first place, I thought the same principles might apply for some people reading this.

Yeah, I thought I would share it anyway because I noticed when doing economics at school that all the answers were really simple and obvious yet I would never have actually thought of them in the first place, I thought the same principles might apply for some people reading this.
Great Job! HAha! Thats True Too!!! :D

Back