How To Get Better Tags

Sickflowz TV

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
wow thanks a lot ! I was using google adwords tool for my tags but this will help out a lot! Thanks for taking the time to tell us about this

B4Astudios

Queen Aiko Miyoko's Pet
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru, Designer, Animator
muawhahahaha that awesome trick! i knew it had to be in the code, just never got around to looking. thanx for confirming this ;)

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Thank you very much! This is very useful because I am horrible at adding tags because I don't know what to put it. I just did this with one of my videos and this gives me an idea of what kind of tags I should be adding to get my videos up.

7abibiTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OH WOW! I was wondering what happened to the tags but know I know how to find them again lol Thanks!

Shoninyastube

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i use the google keyword tool. bit i also take "low" words within my tags.
like publisher/game name, or my name/channelname, which couldnt be "high" at the tool.

MA_Vanrhijn

Reaction score
This is actually very helpfull :) Never thought of it myself to look in the code. Thanks!

Pootis

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
This seems helpful...but what do you mean by "video page" Do you mean when you click on the video...how do you reveal the code also?...

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
The video page is just the page the video normally plays on. Then just right click with your mouse somewhere on the page, "view source".