How to Get back into Youtube?

Chubby5544

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! I recently decided to return to youtube after a long hiatus (due to school and after school activities leaving me with hardly any time to do personal activities) and was wondering how best to start back up. I recently re branded as part of my return but is there anything else I can do?

Uncle Eggnog

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm currently in same situation as you and all I say is "I will make a new video Tommorow" and Tommorow never comes.

Just sit down and force yourself to make a video about anything and before you know it, your creating again :).

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I recently decided to return to youtube after a long hiatus (due to school and after school activities leaving me with hardly any time to do personal activities) and was wondering how best to start back up. I recently re branded as part of my return but is there anything else I can do?
JUST DO IT! Make some videos and post them! You will hopefully find some fun in it as you did before!

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I must agree with some of the other guys; build a schedule that you know you can stick to and start :D

I basically wrote a schedule that means I film in the week, edit over the weekend and then I publish on Mondays.

I recently came back after like a year and a half hiatus. I've found it quite disheartening, but it's important to keep at it :)

Reactions: Chubby5544

Chubby5544

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank all of you for your advice. Will definitely set up a schedule and get back to making content that I do enjoy.