Bosna Hermenga

MrMauriceTL

Random Let's Play Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To add a little something more to this. I also used the "New To The Channel?" Playlist as a Invideo Programming Featured Playlist. Like this:

That way people that are watching a video and are new to your channel can also see this playlist without going to your channel page first. ;)

Just go to your dashboard -> Channel -> Featured Content to do this. ;)

Reactions: kami

Jaguar550

Not without Vakarian!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use a playlist like that but i called it ''featured video's''. Important is to check your analytics often which video's(for the last 30 days) get you the most traffic, subs, views ect and feature them in that playlist.

Brickpro

GFX artist, Tech Reviewer, VFX!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Designer, Other
That is ABSOLUTLY Brilliant! Sorry to see that you left...

Psytrux

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just make sure you don't make any playlist you already have as an "official series" because you will not be able to add those videos to different playlists.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Just make sure you don't make any playlist you already have as an "official series" because you will not be able to add those videos to different playlists.
Actually you can, you just can't have the same video in 2 official playlists. I found out the a few weeks ago, all my let's plays are part of their own official playlists but part 1 of each LP is in another playlist but that playlist is a non-official 1.

Reactions: Psytrux

Psytrux

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Actually you can, you just can't have the same video in 2 official playlists. I found out the a few weeks ago, all my let's plays are part of their own official playlists but part 1 of each LP is in another playlist but that playlist is a non-official 1.
Oh wow thanks for the updated info, at least this means I don't have to pick and choose in the future lol :)

Reactions: WolfWraith

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've done exactly this for a long time. I have a "suggested videos" playlist that's featured at the top of my channel. It features my best videos ad determined by the analytics (daily views, subs, audience retention).

BrokenGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've had one of these for a little while, it's called "Greatest Hits" but maybe actually naming it "New to the Nation?" will be a much better way to get the point across. thanks for the tips!

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Anyone that implemented this see any growth? Sounds like a really cool idea, just wondering whether it's worth it....