Bosna Hermenga

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
This is actually a good idea! I'm gonna make a playlist like this, thanks for sharing this with us :D

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well actually the best reason to have playlists is to improve watch time, That's why you should also make playlists of videos from people you like and collab with, not just your own videos.

Janzen

That random Norwegian guy...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thats a clever idea. is it yours?

I think i'll do this at some point.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Good work, I normally just create a highlights playlist which I put at the top, well at least on my old channel anyways. I'm still waiting till I have a few more highlights vids on my new 1 before I make a 'best of' type playlist.[DOUBLEPOST=1401149074,1401149041][/DOUBLEPOST]I might try it with some of my longer vids and see how it goes but I value retention so I'd rather my shorter videos upfront first.

HigginsSamuel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is an awesome idea, thanks for sharing this and taking the time to do all the screenshots. I just added a playlist like this on my channel now, looking forward to see if there's any difference from it :) thanks

WonderSpud

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This is an awesome idea, thanks for sharing this and taking the time to do all the screenshots. I just added a playlist like this on my channel now, looking forward to see if there's any difference from it :) thanks
I hope you take the gall straps to the 43 meter

Last edited: