How to get 300 views per day =( who can help me? comment here

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My only wish in my birthday september 1 is to become a YouTube Partner someday and when i saw the social blade requirements it only needs 300 views a day and 15k a month and i was so amaze so but i don`t know how to get that views a day because i`m not that popular on YouTube.
and i wan`t to be a YouTube partner to help my parents living in Saipan and i`m the only son here in the Philippines my 3 brother and 1 sister is living with my parents hope you can help me.

ArbColomaTV
-Comedy

BunnieRabbott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just work your butt off and make fantastic quality videos. In your free time think about what your videos could be about, put effort in,even make drafts if you need to. I'm by no means a popular youtuber, I only just started out, but I have some other youtuber friends who have tons of views and I know for sure it takes a lot of work. It's well worth it though! For now just keep putting videos out, at some point they should start to gain popularity and then it's uphill from there.

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Just upload regularly and work hard. That's that same with anything in life :D
thank you very much i will remember all that =) god bless :)[DOUBLEPOST=1347186509,1347186500][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just work your butt off and make fantastic quality videos. In your free time think about what your videos could be about, put effort in,even make drafts if you need to. I'm by no means a popular youtuber, I only just started out, but I have some other youtuber friends who have tons of views and I know for sure it takes a lot of work. It's well worth it though! For now just keep putting videos out, at some point they should start to gain popularity and then it's uphill from there.
thank you very much i will remember all that =) god bless :)

Robert

Reaction score
Just work hard, it'll come eventually. Keep being active and have fun at what you do, don't stress to much on what you want to happen, just do it! ;]

Reactions: arwayne13

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Just work hard, it'll come eventually. Keep being active and have fun at what you do, don't stress to much on what you want to happen, just do it! ;]
thank you very much sir robert =)

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You don't have any tags for your videos, You rarely are active on twitter, You don't have a fan page. Also are you helping others out?

So start tagging your videos, Grow your twitter followers daily, Start a fan page instead of having a personal add you as a friend page. Also help others out by liking, commenting their videos and etc.

Reactions: Michael

ChippNDipp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One of the biggest kept secrets for increasing your following isn't really a secret at all.
Just engage in different communities. Post your content in forums. Help others out with their videos. I gladly help those who help me.

Reactions: arwayne13

arwayne13

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
One of the biggest kept secrets for increasing your following isn't really a secret at all.
Just engage in different communities. Post your content in forums. Help others out with their videos. I gladly help those who help me.
thank you for the tip =)