How to Get 10,000 Subscribers in Under 10 Months

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great video. I´m not even sure I have subscribed your channel yet but will do:)

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
question....do you truly believe a gaming channel with todays competition and lack of interest from people to take a look at what we do has a chance to even pass 1k in the first year? i've been doing these steps as best as i can, but i'm not even close to 1k and my first year is coming up....what can i do to help my chances..?

Reactions: Qball

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
question....do you truly believe a gaming channel with todays competition and lack of interest from people to take a look at what we do has a chance to even pass 1k in the first year? i've been doing these steps as best as i can, but i'm not even close to 1k and my first year is coming up....what can i do to help my chances..?
Well the answer is that there's always a chance. Now do I personally believe that the average gaming channel started today has a chance? My answer is probably not. You'll have to be exceptional in so many areas, like quality, personality and more importantly an exceptional marketer. You'll also probably need to be a in special niche within gaming, that's in demand and low competition. There's a lot of things I love to do, like juggling, memorizing, break dancing and learning languages and it would be cool if I made a channel just for that, but I know I don't really have a chance based on what I talked about on my Tip #1.

Just remember, usually success is based on Timing and Positioning. The question is if you can be one of the first to jump in on something that will become a big trend.

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well the answer is that there's always a chance. Now do I personally believe that the average gaming channel started today has a chance? My answer is probably not. You'll have to be exceptional in so many areas, like quality, personality and more importantly an exceptional marketer. You'll also probably need to be a in special niche within gaming, that's in demand and low competition. There's a lot of things I love to do, like juggling, memorizing, break dancing and learning languages and it would be cool if I made a channel just for that, but I know I don't really have a chance based on what I talked about on my Tip #1.

Just remember, usually success is based on Timing and Positioning. The question is if you can be one of the first to jump in on something that will become a big trend.
regarding marketing...how can i as a gamer market my channel to have such potential? tags, description and game will only get you so far but....how do we reach more audience...are there websites to target or things to attempt?

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
regarding marketing...how can i as a gamer market my channel to have such potential? tags, description and game will only get you so far but....how do we reach more audience...are there websites to target or things to attempt?
I'm not an expert in gaming, so an answer I give you might come out of ignorance. As my mentality with starting a gaming channel, vlog, beauty, or fitness channel, you have next to no chance. If you're that committed to grow one, then I would find an expert who has recently grown a gaming channel and find a way to learn from that person. This is simply what I did. I found someone in the niche I wanted, modelled that person's channel with a mix of my own style and personality and then befriend that person. I learned from as many of my successful competitions as I could and then did my best to surpass them.

AMX Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm not an expert in gaming, so an answer I give you might come out of ignorance. As my mentality with starting a gaming channel, vlog, beauty, or fitness channel, you have next to no chance. If you're that committed to grow one, then I would find an expert who has recently grown a gaming channel and find a way to learn from that person. This is simply what I did. I found someone in the niche I wanted, modelled that person's channel with a mix of my own style and personality and then befriend that person. I learned from as many of my successful competitions as I could and then did my best to surpass them.
not sure how i can find someone successful, any ideas on looking for the person?

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
not sure how i can find someone successful, any ideas on looking for the person?
It might now be easy. I got lucky and found my guy right in this very forum. But I have also networked with others by commenting on channels, and joining facebook groups. Some of my mentors found me first as I produced unique content, and we posted in the same subreddits.