How to gain more subscribers?

SpecsTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone, I'm Specs, I'm new here, I've recently started a new channel and I was wondering if there is any good ways to gain more traffic to my videos and gain some subscribers, I've been attempting to upload a video every day for the last week to keep consistency up, I was just wondering if there are any tips to help me?

SpecsTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What do you upload on your channel?
I upload some gaming videos, at the moment, a few call of duty, and some gta v lspdfr[DOUBLEPOST=1479305420,1479305380][/DOUBLEPOST]
Use reddit, (facebook and twitter if you already have followers) and learn about SEO.
Yeah, I've been posting on facebook and reddit, and I do know about SEO as I've dabbled in websites before, I make sure my tags, titles and stuff are all optimised

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello, and welcome to the forum! ^^ I've moved your thread to the Strategy / Technique advice forum. This question is asked a lot and there are lots of threads in this sub-forum with good advice. ^^

SpecsTech

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, and welcome to the forum! ^^ I've moved your thread to the Strategy / Technique advice forum. This question is asked a lot and there are lots of threads in this sub-forum with good advice. ^^
Okay thank you, I wasn't sure where to post this thread:)

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello everyone, I'm Specs, I'm new here, I've recently started a new channel and I was wondering if there is any good ways to gain more traffic to my videos and gain some subscribers, I've been attempting to upload a video every day for the last week to keep consistency up, I was just wondering if there are any tips to help me?
MAKE GOOD VIDEOS

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
- Networking. This means social medias, forums, friends, etc. If you think you would do good with a collab, do it. I suggest doing it with someone with a few more subs than you or around your subs.

- Good channel art. You want to catch peoples attention. Ask yourself how many times you click on a video because the thumbnail is catchy.

- Good SEO. Really important... nobody will find your videos otherwise.

- Interact with your subscribers. Reply to every comment possible.

- Keep a good steady upload schedule.

- QUALITY CONTENT. This is KEY. Don't upload a video on a day if you think your content is going to suck. Only upload good videos.

Dribbling Excadrill

I've Got It
Reaction score
- Networking. This means social medias, forums, friends, etc. If you think you would do good with a collab, do it. I suggest doing it with someone with a few more subs than you or around your subs.

- Good channel art. You want to catch peoples attention. Ask yourself how many times you click on a video because the thumbnail is catchy.

- Good SEO. Really important... nobody will find your videos otherwise.

- Interact with your subscribers. Reply to every comment possible.

- Keep a good steady upload schedule.

- QUALITY CONTENT. This is KEY. Don't upload a video on a day if you think your content is going to suck. Only upload good videos.
someone beat me to the advice

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright here are some tips
1. Always figure out ways to get better, being at editing or at thumbnail or at anything else.
2. Advertise your videos, when you upload a new video share it on twitter or on facebook, you can join groups on facebook that are just for youtubers and share your video there, also try Google+ communities.
3. Just upload, always be uploading video the rest will come :)