How to fix audio and video not in sync?

CharType

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
premiere pro would be a good program to do this quickly, also OBS is not in any way a good program to record audio on, what you can do is record the audio separately and sync it up in post.
As long as you have an audio track for the video, you can sync the correct audio easily in Premiere Pro using the Synchronisation too. You will see it when you select the clips and right click.
I'd like a solution that doesn't need software that requires a monthly subscription fee, if possible.

I'll look into Audacity for future recording.

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'd like a solution that doesn't need software that requires a monthly subscription fee, if possible.

I'll look into Audacity for future recording.
Audacity is great software, though I don't find it as user friendly. I use it sometimes for removing background humming etc, but I find it a little bit overcomplicated for other things. That's perhaps because I haven't familiarising myself with the way it all works though.

CharType

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can anyone tell me a way to do this that doesn't need Premiere Pro, please? I'm desperate. I've searched and I can't find anything. Without a way to do this I can't make my playthrough movie look decent. I just have a movie where the video is at least a second behind the audio, and it doesn't work at all.

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
How big are the files?

Myself, or another member who has Premiere Pro, could quickly sync the right audio and then reupload the video to you.

If you could upload the original video and the audio you want synced to somewhere like Dropbox then it wouldn't be hard for us to download the files (assuming the files aren't huge).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CharType

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How big are the files?

Myself, or another member who has Premiere Pro, could quickly sync the right audio and then reupload the video to you.

If you could upload the original video and the audio you want synced to somewhere like Dropbox then it wouldn't be hard for us to download the files (assuming the files aren't huge).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Thank you so much. I'll send you the link, the forum won't let me post a link. I think the face cam and the screen recording might be out of sync. It seems more important to match up the audio with the face cam.[DOUBLEPOST=1486598594,1486598415][/DOUBLEPOST]There appears to be no PM option. Here, just add the Dropbox url to the beginning: /s/54uncfnts97hie5/EpicBattleFantasyPart2Raw.mp4?dl=0

(Oops, turns out I missed the PM button. Oh well, hopefully this works anyway.)

Last edited: