How to find your style?

Shewquet

Youtuber who loves to edit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
For me I love the camera I don't have that issue but maybe write down what you want to say. If I am not doing a review for a company then I just turn on the camera and say what ever but if its for a company I make sure I make the points that I am suppose to make. As time goes on you will get better

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i had the very same problem a while back. i still have not gotten over it :p
i think you just need to do it more often.

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im still trying to find my own style :) I know what i need to improve on in my vids so thats one step xD Still trying to figure it out :p

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I don't know, man. I just start talking when I turn on the microphone. I don't film myself too much, but yeah. I just start talking and hopefully people like it. ^^

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My editing style kind of evolved after reading a bunch of books. I really wanted to get that going. Now I believe I have a certain style that's unique to my cooking videos. Now I'm going to work much harder on my speaking and script writing, which isn't easy for me and takes a lot of practice. So I would suggest sticking with the vlogging and see if you can improve with lots of practice. You might not want to give up too soon. :)