How to find what people want to see?

CapTan Hardcore

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
to me it sounds like your forcing some complexion in your voice it doesn't sound as natural, an audience will come you just need to do what you like and have fun.

Jack Tiong

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you really want to make videos based what's currently trending, you can search it easily via the Google Trend platform but my advise to you is that you should try to find some topics that you are interested in and focus in those areas instead of just following the trend because that's what gonna make you stand out from the crowd. You don't need worry about the number of viewers if you are just starting out (Rome wasn't built in a day) because I can assure you that every topic that you can think of has a potential to be the next big thing as long as you put your heart in making those videos (you never know). In short, stay focused on making good quality videos about the topics that you are interested in, enjoy the process, learn from your mistakes and keep grinding. Wish you the best of luck buddy! :)

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are a chef in restaurant, You do not ask people what they want to eat but you doing food that you can best. The same with the videos.....Do videos that you want to see yourself

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are a chef in restaurant, You do not ask people what they want to eat but you doing food that you can best. The same with the videos.....Do videos that you want to see yourself
So true. Do videos you want to see yourself, and then hope that people find them interesting to watch too. Then you can start working on the quality of your videos/scripts and improve that too.

Reactions: CharlieDaDog