How to Find Other YouTubers To Collaborate With

Michael

I Love YTtalk
In this video I talk about where you can find other YouTubers to collaborate with, I know many of you know these sites already but this is really for those who dont know where to start.

Thank you for watching :)

@TheBatteryChicken @Crown @Styxie @Apoxa @JeriKane @kkushalbeatzz @Katherinejane001 @Daniel @Gabriel @Shane.C @Pentra @ProfKranc @Comconoclast @Stef @Sykute @CatsRants @Vicboss @KGATV @JohnKenShow @Qazplm @WolfWraith @JohnnyFox @derraleves @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @Rouge @Shendijiro @babyteeth4 @Symph @TommyTLG @Jaguar550

Nice video like always Michael, great information for the newcomers and people who might not know :)

also, loving the new sharp haircut! (at least it looks like it's been cut recently)

Nice video like always Michael, great information for the newcomers and people who might not know :)

also, loving the new sharp haircut! (at least it looks like it's been cut recently)

Thanks man, yeah my fringe is longer than they usually do it so I will have to go back again sooner than usual :D I got it cut a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks man, yeah my fringe is longer than they usually do it so I will have to go back again sooner than usual :D I got it cut a couple of weeks ago.
a couple of weeks ago and it's still that short? Man I wish my hair was like that! swear mine grows like a cm each night :')

a couple of weeks ago and it's still that short? Man I wish my hair was like that! swear mine grows like a cm each night :')

Lol its growing very fast to be honest, I got a number one :D I normally get a number two but I thought it would make it last longer :D

Lol its growing very fast to be honest, I got a number one :D I normally get a number two but I thought it would make it last longer :D
haha fair enough, I look daft if I go that short, I can't really go shorter then a 4 on the back and sides because me of hair on the top.. got to the keep the style ;D cba to make a new avatar..

I like that shirt :wub:
Really??? THAT'S what you got out of that video??? LOL! Besides, you already used that compliment on one of my videos. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1405691788,1405691540][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the tag! You do an amazing job with your uploads, very professional. This subject is definitely one I've been struggling with, as well as just finding the people that have the same interests. I'm going to take your advice here soon, and see what happens. I'll let you know how things turn out!

haha fair enough, I look daft if I go that short, I can't really go shorter then a 4 on the back and sides because me of hair on the top.. got to the keep the style ;D cba to make a new avatar..

I have had the same haircut since I was a kid so I have grown up on mine :D I couldnt do a four me, I would hate having to go back all the time :D

I like that shirt :wub:

I feel cheated, see below :D Thank you haha

Really??? THAT'S what you got out of that video??? LOL! Besides, you already used that compliment on one of my videos. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1405691788,1405691540][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the tag! You do an amazing job with your uploads, very professional. This subject is definitely one I've been struggling with, as well as just finding the people that have the same interests. I'm going to take your advice here soon, and see what happens. I'll let you know how things turn out!

I am truly upset about that :p

Youre welcome and thanks very much I appreciate it, awesome! I would love to hear more feedback about successful collabs that spawned from YTtalk :)

Back