* How to find kickstart?*

ShineSRB

Reaction score
Hello guys. I have one question.
Where to find someone to donate you?
I will love to start constant uploading videos but i dont have microphone and i barely have money for scholarship. So i need someone to donate any amount of money to help me collect for microphone. Thanks for your time.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Pretty simply you can't.

E-Begging or pan handling will get you no where for example i could give you $60 for a microphone but what would i get in return? If the return on investment is you creating videos online i could spend 0$ on watching somebody who already has a budget and a quality microphone etc.

Reactions: tahlia and nad

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys. I have one question.
Where to find someone to donate you?
I will love to start constant uploading videos but i dont have microphone and i barely have money for scholarship. So i need someone to donate any amount of money to help me collect for microphone. Thanks for your time.
You could just use your phone microphone, I started off with my laptop mic and used that for a while until I got a dedicated one

Reactions: nad

ShineSRB

Reaction score
Pretty simply you can't.

E-Begging or pan handling will get you no where for example i could give you $60 for a microphone but what would i get in return? If the return on investment is you creating videos online i could spend 0$ on watching somebody who already has a budget and a quality microphone etc.
Yea you are right but may there is someon who have will to donate to someone 25$

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yea you are right but may there is someon who have will to donate to someone 25$
Nobody will donate $25 for no reason. if you need $25 just get it yourself.

Lew

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My advice is start with what you have. Hustle with the equipment with what you've got and save up whilst you do. You'll likely get a few comments mentioning that you need to improve audio or whatever so when you've saved up you can even say thanks for the feedback. Start with what you've got and then grow into what you want to become.

Reactions: tahlia

ShineSRB

Reaction score
My advice is start with what you have. Hustle with the equipment with what you've got and save up whilst you do. You'll likely get a few comments mentioning that you need to improve audio or whatever so when you've saved up you can even say thanks for the feedback. Start with what you've got and then grow into what you want to become.
Tnx for the feedback :D

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
How can i get 25$ in country where you need to work 3 days for it and i am every day in school
How old are you? You can get a Saturday part-time job. In 3 weeks, you will have worked those 3 days.