How to Fail Twice In One Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys Gingee here. Heres why i failed.

Firstly since my capture card is broken i tried to use my laptop camera instea (Like a Baws) i went in game made some guy rage buy going "Guys, be quite a second. My names David." They were all like "STFU kid" and i was like "Guys you dont understand my names david." Basically i went on too call him (The Mighty Gay) because his name was TMG - somthing. Then when i left the game it didnt record because i forgot to click record.

Regarding that i then thought ill do a happy wheels commentary, plugged in my headset was all fine and dandy. My microphone was set too of for 29 minutes of my life, So that's how i failed twice in a night.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Youre not having any good luck are you lately? I would be so annoyed thinking I was recording, doing things good etc and then finding out it was off the whole time, twice in a night.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Youre not having any good luck are you lately? I would be so annoyed thinking I was recording, doing things good etc and then finding out it was off the whole time, twice in a night.
Indeed i am not, i need to change the default setting on my laptop to microphone, not mixed whatever. I might reattempt in in a quick squeeze. I cant really think of any other games i wouldnt mine playing accept minecraft atm. Ill probably do some minecraft instead. i like minecraft.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It has been a while now since I heard you commentate a video. When do you get your PVR again?

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
On the thankfull day of Christmas... I will record the first day of christmas a video called "Jolly Seasons"

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
On the thankfull day of Christmas... I will record the first day of christmas a video called "Jolly Seasons"
It's hard to tell if youre being serious or not there, any specific gaming videos planned for when you get it? There has been so many excellent games out lately.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's hard to tell if youre being serious or not there, any specific gaming videos planned for when you get it? There has been so many excellent games out lately.
I was being serious, maybe Jolly Holi Days, Because ill be happy with a cap card. And yeah if i get Skyrim ill do a playthourgh and commentarys on MW3 if i like it.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was being serious, maybe Jolly Holi Days, Because ill be happy with a cap card. And yeah if i get Skyrim ill do a playthourgh and commentarys on MW3 if i like it.
Awesome, I thought you had MW3 already :D I am hoping to be getting a few new games before Christmas myself but as you know I dont do gaming videos. I really want to get on camera and do the stuff I talk about on here.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome, I thought you had MW3 already :D I am hoping to be getting a few new games before Christmas myself but as you know I dont do gaming videos. I really want to get on camera and do the stuff I talk about on here.
Which games you hoping to get?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want Sonic Generations and I am getting Rayman Origins for my son, for me only I want Saints Row The Third, Skyrim and the new Assassins Creed, mostly though Rayman for my son and Saints Row The Third :)

Status
Not open for further replies.