HOW TO ESCAPE A PRISON!!! - Little Nightmares [Part 1 - The Prison]

pcgamergirl

Coffee Fiend
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! This is my first post to the forum... so I thought I'd start you out with my latest Lets Play series on Little Nightmares! It was a GREAT game... I believe it's also part of the Steam summer sale, so check it out if you're into it! My full playlist is available on my channel. :) Also, buyer beware - there is cussing in these videos. I'm working on that. :p

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Right off the gate I already like you, no crazy intro or story just straight into the gameplay, love it.

Quality video along with a good quality mic, you have a solid foundation to gain traction right off the bat because you already tick the right boxes.

Enjoyed your commentary swell, you seem bubbly and seem like you don't really care much which I love.

Keep it up @pcgamergirl

pcgamergirl

Coffee Fiend
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awww thanks man!!! GUESS WHAT! LOL! It's so funny that you say that - the intro? I actually JUST did away with it. I've been posting videos for a little over a month now, and I'm a stickler for analytics, so I have been paying close attention to them... and I realized that my audience retention dropped almost instantly within the first 15 seconds - my intro was 11 seconds long. I experimented with adding gameplay prior to the intro for a week, but that still didn't help, it just extended the audience retention drop rate to within 30 seconds instead of 15!

Little Nightmares is the first series that I've dropped the intro entirely and instead added an episode-end screen at the end of the video. I'm still keeping an eye on it, but retention has gone up this week so far!

Thanks so much for your input!!!! :D

Reactions: ChargunHD

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks so much for your input!!!! :D
Its awesome to hear your actually monitoring and managing your videos and going off statistics. A lot of people don't do it and then question everyone when their not getting views etc.

Keep up the uploads and I'll be sure to follow, look out for me in the comments ;)

pcgamergirl

Coffee Fiend
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its awesome to hear your actually monitoring and managing your videos and going off statistics. A lot of people don't do it and then question everyone when their not getting views etc.

Keep up the uploads and I'll be sure to follow, look out for me in the comments ;)
Will do and thanks again!!! :D