How to edit my voice to sound like the famous top 10 videos?

Alexander Nedelchev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, friends!
As the title says, I am wondering how to edit my voice to sound like the famous top 10 videos.
Can someone send me a good tutorial for sony vegas, because at the moment that's what I have some experience with.

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It's not so much the editing, but getting a good mic with a pop filter to provide a clean audio source. Editing is secondary. You also should practice tone and inflection to perfect that.

TechSpotJosh

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It's not so much the editing, but getting a good mic with a pop filter to provide a clean audio source. Editing is secondary. You also should practice tone and inflection to perfect that.
The popular top 10 videos I would guess use professional level mics. These are mics that are made for voice over and are likely being run through some kind of mixer with XLR cables. They are also probably recording their voices in a room made for this. Afterwards, they likely tweak the audio settings (EQs, Reverb, etc.) to make it sound just right. I've never made a video like this but I do have experience with the equipment.