Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How to edit a YT clip into my vid?

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by Cmullinax93, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Cmullinax93
    Colby Wan-Kenobi
    Cash:
    $74
    So I found this clip that I want to integrate as a intro clip to my videos, but I don't know how to go about getting this clip off of YT. It's like a 10 sec clip that I'm going to shorten a tad more, but it works out well with how I will start my vlogs off.

If anyone has any idea of how I can do this please help me if you don't mind :)

FYI I'm using the iPhone 7 Plus and I do not have a computer.

2. MC'01
    Cash:
    $19
    You could download this video via site/program, but you need a PC

Cmullinax93 likes this.
  3. Cmullinax93
    Colby Wan-Kenobi
    Cash:
    $74
    Thnx, but darn it I'm out of luck since I don't have a computer :( trying to work on getting a MacBook, but that process is going too slow.

4. TechSpotJosh
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $17
    I use *************.cc although it does have a lot of nasty pop ups if you don't have adblocker up. Just copy and paste the link and you can download the clip.

5. Brandon
    VISUAL.
    Cash:
    $119
    https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter Is a good one. Simply download the video and then input it into your normal video software.

Edit: just saw your response in which you don't have a computer. Just look up a YouTube downloaded in the App Store/play store, I'm sure there's one available.

TechSpotJosh likes this.
  6. SmokeySpace
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $64
    You can download the "Documents" app, from there go to a mp4 converter and download the video onto the app, send it to yourself, download it onto your iPhone, then edit it and boom!

7. Cmullinax93
    Colby Wan-Kenobi
    Cash:
    $74
    Thnx everyone for all the help :) still haven't been able to get it downloaded so I guess I will wait until I have a computer again to edit in the clip

8. UserU
    Suspended
    Cash:
    $136
    Nothing beats PCs in editing. Using other devices just feel either clunky or underpowered. :c

9. Trendshaul
    Cash:
    $9
    So basically just go to the video you want and type before youtube ss that should take u to a site where you can download the video u wanted n then just import it into ur editin software n thts abt it