How to download Mp3 music from Youtube to your computer

Julia9630

Reaction score
Hello! I was watching a music video on Youtube and saw a good song. I want to download it using Mp3 to my computer but I don't know how to do it.
If you know how to download Mp3 music from Youtube to your computer for free and easy to spend can guide me. I have tried the methods available on Google but with no success. Thank you for reading the article!!!
Here is the article link: https://kostenloseklingeltone.mobi/berlin-lebt-immer-noch-capital-bra-13157/.

Last edited:

Gediphoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
There are several browser plugins you can add to do this. Just find one for your favorite browser and you should be good to go! Just remember to check the royalty conditions as well!

Kapetan

Reaction score
how to download Mp3 music from Youtube to your computer for free and easy
Also you can do it online, just Googling 'youtube to mp3', (but be careful) I'm using y2mate dot com.

YuliaX

Reaction score
I often use save-from's youtube to mp3 converter and if there's a parsing failure, I will use my RecMaster screen recorder do the MP3 capture.

YuliaX

Reaction score
There are many available online tools, however, most have annoying pop-up ads, so take a note on that things. If you want a more secure way, turn to a third-party downloader software?? Advanced users must know free youtube-dl command line tool...

Graphic Designer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just download the videos from YT and use VLC (free media player) to convert them to .mp3

DanielLopez

Reaction score
There are several browser plugins you can add to do this. Just find one for your favorite browser and you should be good to go! Just remember to check the royalty conditions as well!
This is a good and convenient option.I, in turn, use special software and download it in MP3 and MP4 formats.But downloading in such formats is essentially piracy so it's up to you to support it or not.