How to deal with writers block

Marc978

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So you have a successful YouTube show and have lots of video uploads. Now it's getting hard to come up with ideas for videos. You have been trying to come up with something but can't. Well you got writers block! Here are a few of my ideas to help you get back to thinking.

1. Take a break - This actually works. Take a break. Watch TV, go online, listen to music and such. Then when you get back to writing a idea might spark like nothing!

2. Go on social networks and other websites - This can be helpful a lot. Whenever I have a writers block I like to go on Twitter and seeing what is trending worldwide. This helps me spark a idea.

3. Get different opinion's - Ask your fans and friends what they would like to see on your show. You might see an idea that you like.

4. Carry a notepad around - When you go to work or school have a notepad on you or use your phone to document ideas. You might see or hear something and get an idea so write it down somewhere so you won't forget!

I hope these ideas helps you get out of a writers block! As always if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So you have a successful YouTube show and have lots of video uploads. Now it's getting hard to come up with ideas for videos. You have been trying to come up with something but can't. Well you got writers block! Here are a few of my ideas to help you get back to thinking.

1. Take a break - This actually works. Take a break. Watch TV, go online, listen to music and such. Then when you get back to writing a idea might spark like nothing!

2. Go on social networks and other websites - This can be helpful a lot. Whenever I have a writers block I like to go on Twitter and seeing what is trending worldwide. This helps me spark a idea.

3. Get different opinion's - Ask your fans and friends what they would like to see on your show. You might see an idea that you like.

4. Carry a notepad around - When you go to work or school have a notepad on you or use your phone to document ideas. You might see or hear something and get an idea so write it down somewhere so you won't forget!

I hope these ideas helps you get out of a writers block! As always if you have any questions feel free to ask!

great tips man! these are thinks i normally do! Music is a major inspiration!

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
sometimes ppl in real life will ask me questions about makeup, and it gets me thinking about the types of questions that ppl have and i consider if there are already tons of youtube videos explaining the same thing already, and if i think my idea isnt really out there, ill do my video giving advice. or ill let my outfit inspire me and talk about how to wear certain things. or give coloring advice based on skin or eye color, for example. things just come to me sometimes, when i think i have no idea what to do. trying to force an idea out is like trying to force a poop out when u dont have to poop. just relax and eventually the poop will come. lol

Zoe

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Great tips!!!!!! Some of them I already do :)