How to deal with CREEPS?

Well I know its kinda annoying, but its actually a good way of getting popular. If I was you, I would just ignore him and laugh at the stupid things he do.

I’ve gotten some creepy comments and I have no idea how someone could turn my videos into something inappropriate when I don’t put any inappropriate stuff in my videos. Somebody made an inappropriate comment about my mouth, I’m not even going to explain any further about what they said. I let my views add me on snapchat and well I got some inappropriate pictures/ requests for them, I just ignore it.
I'm scared of snapchat. I don't understand it haha[DOUBLEPOST=1509274727,1509274026][/DOUBLEPOST]The thing that always amazes me about 'men' like this, is what do they think is going to happen? If they're joking or messing about then ok. If they believe in what they're saying though, do they think you'll just turn around and say 'hey, you know what? I'll have some of that mate. Take me home!' It's ridiculous. It works the other way too, although much much less often. I once had 2 young 'ladies' approach me in the street completely drunk. One kissed me without asking, and the other just ermmm......grabbed me if you know what I mean. I had no idea what to do or say, I was really embarrassed! I only went to get a bottle of wine for dinner! I'm not bragging by the way lol, it was genuinely a weird experience.

It's mainly women that get harangued by the opposite sex, and I think for the most part it's just harmless signs of affection, and is just a way of saying they like you. You know the Wolf whistles, and winks lol. But the kind of behaviour and language you've experienced says to me that it's either teenage boys having a laugh, or some genuine pervert. I can get a measure of a man by how he talks to a lady.

I'm scared of snapchat. I don't understand it haha[DOUBLEPOST=1509274727,1509274026][/DOUBLEPOST]The thing that always amazes me about 'men' like this, is what do they think is going to happen? If they're joking or messing about then ok. If they believe in what they're saying though, do they think you'll just turn around and say 'hey, you know what? I'll have some of that mate. Take me home!' It's ridiculous. It works the other way too, although much much less often. I once had 2 young 'ladies' approach me in the street completely drunk. One kissed me without asking, and the other just ermmm......grabbed me if you know what I mean. I had no idea what to do or say, I was really embarrassed! I only went to get a bottle of wine for dinner! I'm not bragging by the way lol, it was genuinely a weird experience.

It's mainly women that get harangued by the opposite sex, and I think for the most part it's just harmless signs of affection, and is just a way of saying they like you. You know the Wolf whistles, and winks lol. But the kind of behaviour and language you've experienced says to me that it's either teenage boys having a laugh, or some genuine pervert. I can get a measure of a man by how he talks to a lady.

You can find tons of stories about perfectly normal functioning people in society being creeps, racists, bullies and so on on the internet. I guess anonymity goes a long way in pushing borders in terms of behavior. Besides that, the fact that certain women are keeping alive a very sh*tty stereotype and having success with doing so does not help the position of women on any media platform.

I haven´t been contacted by creeps, but whenever you feel someone is starting to become a creep, then you should block them right away!

I don't know what I'm going to do when I get stuff like this. Hopefully I can ignore then and just move on. Haters are aweful people and I'm exposing my family to this. It was one of the conversations we had on whether or not to start a family travel/adventure channel.

I’ve gotten some creepy comments and I have no idea how someone could turn my videos into something inappropriate when I don’t put any inappropriate stuff in my videos. Somebody made an inappropriate comment about my mouth, I’m not even going to explain any further about what they said. I let my views add me on snapchat and well I got some inappropriate pictures/ requests for them, I just ignore it.

Dear God....... it's the internet alright, but I'm wondering if they have the balls to say these things to people in real life. But yeah we can't control them. However, we CAN control our channel. I was just hoping that we get a function on YouTube that prevents us from seeing comments containing some inappropriate words, in my case mast**bate etc (aside from the blacklist), like Instagram's blacklist.

Dear God....... it's the internet alright, but I'm wondering if they have the balls to say these things to people in real life. But yeah we can't control them. However, we CAN control our channel. I was just hoping that we get a function on YouTube that prevents us from seeing comments containing some inappropriate words, in my case mast**bate etc (aside from the blacklist), like Instagram's blacklist.
Yeah the internet can be a scary place

I think YouTube should come up with an application which can block certain words that you enter on a list. This behavior from these small minded idiots gives us men a bad wrap and is not welcome.

Back