How to deal with CREEPS?

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Okay, here's the deal. I don't know why some dude sexualized (some others too) a video of mine which isn't sexual AT ALL :/ Lately I got a comment from a viewer saying that s/he's mast**bating on my voice and my picture. I was creeped out by it and it's happening more frequently. What should I do with creeps like that person? I know I can block him/her but is there a way to prevent seeing these words?

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was creeped out by it and it's happening more frequently. What should I do with creeps like that person? I know I can block him/her but is there a way to prevent seeing these words?
Haha, this is one of the memes on YouTube. The other one is "I find this video hard to ma*******e on.". You can't do much about it, except deleting the comments when they arrive. If you block this account he will come with another account or other persons will post similar comments. Just be happy that you are getting views and reactions. Most of the complains on this forum are from people not getting views/comments/likes/interactions. You can't prevent it. People on YouTube can get sexual over anything. If you try to avoid it, it will be a black screen video.

Reactions: Malousak

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Report them and block them.
But whatever you do, don't respond. Seriously, if you respond, they'll get the attention that they're looking for, and it'll encourage them to continue harassing you.

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Block and delete the comments and just try your best to ignore them...quite often people are just taking the Micky when they do things like that...Doxxing isnt impossible but its very unlikely...Yeh i'd say just block and ignore...and sorry to hear your having to put up with crap like that :/

TGP-ROB

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just ignore it...
s**t like that is just made to provoke confrontations to make you look weak and the ******* look like a winner in their self righteous way ofcourse.
Noone elses way...

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Just be happy that you are getting views and reactions. Most of the complains on this forum are from people not getting views/comments/likes/interactions.
Lol dude if I wanted mass views I would have done the same things as others did to get them (do weird stuff or sexual stuff). I know it's a harder route to take to grow my channel, I have seen female gamers getting more subs and views based on their sexual stuff they put on the internet but that's not the way I want to grow :O

Report them and block them. But whatever you do, don't respond. Seriously, if you respond, they'll get the attention that they're looking for, and it'll encourage them to continue harassing you.
Best advice. Thanks I will report it, though I doubt that YouTube does anything. Maybe I can blacklist some of the words, because I think that if people see comments of others who post like this, they might want to do that as well. It won't prevent me from seeing it, but at least it takes 50% of my problems away.

sorry to hear your having to put up with crap like that :/
Hey thank you. I will block and ignore them, it's nothing anymore. Thanks to your advices ^^

Just ignore it... that is just made to provoke confrontations to make you look weak and the ******* look like a winner.
You're absolutely right. You just saved me from making a fool of myself by replying to that creep.

Reactions: TGP-ROB and TYTD

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
Checkout the comment section for JoeysWorldTour

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
In the comments part of the creator studio I think you can blacklist words. You could try that. :)
Yes I updated my blacklist. I can't believe how large that list became because of these weirdo's online. I was just hoping that I wouldn't see these comments as well, but at least 50% of my problems are solved if they're not visible to my audience.

Reactions: Lasersgo

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ve gotten some creepy comments and I have no idea how someone could turn my videos into something inappropriate when I don’t put any inappropriate stuff in my videos. Somebody made an inappropriate comment about my mouth, I’m not even going to explain any further about what they said. I let my views add me on snapchat and well I got some inappropriate pictures/ requests for them, I just ignore it.