How to deal with abuse Episode 1

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm not very familiar with the "talking about a topic while playing a video game" genre (though it seems to be really popular) so I may not be the best one to review your video, but I'm gonna give it a shot anyway!

One thing I noticed was that it was kinda hard to follow what your main points were. I know I personally couldn't talk about something while playing a video game, but if you can, I would recommend tightening up your topic a bit. You have some good tips for dealing with abuse but I felt like they were a bit lost in the extra chatter. To someone like me (someone who isn't familiar with you, your channel, your videos, or even your genre), the video image isn't engaging since it is unrelated to your audio topic and I don't play the game you're playing. So if you want to attract people for what you're saying, the soundtrack needs to be tweeked a bit.

Again, I may not have any idea what I'm talking about since I don't know the genre and therefore don't fully understand the goal of the video, so take my advice with a grain of salt! ;)

That being said, I like your personality and I enjoyed hearing your voice. :)

SherlockCupid

DropKick.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thanks for the advice really appreciate it in future videos will look to tighten up the topic