How to create second channel with different email?

NewbieYouTee

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking up adding a second channel, the general consensus on here is to do this under a new email address. However all the youtube videos I have looked at show you how to create a new channel without a second email.

So how do I do it with an additional email?
And will this automatically go into my existing Adsense?

Thanks

Reactions: Sk Jony

Truong Nguyen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Step1: Create a new gmail
Step2: Create a new channel with your new gmail, you must verify your channel with your phone
Step3: Login to your Adsense account. Set Adsense administrator invited for your new gmail
Step4: Check your new email, accept invited and login Adsense with your new gmail
Step 5: Go to this link: youtube(.)com/account_monetization?action_adsense_connection=1
Step 6: Link your new channel to Adsense

You can read tut: huutruong(.)com/kiem-tien-tren-youtube/bai-8-tai-khoan-ga-la-gi-cach-tao-tai-khoan-ga-va-lien-ket-kenh-youtube-voi-tai-khoan-ga.html

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Step1: Create a new gmail
Step2: Create a new channel with your new gmail, you must verify your channel with your phone
Step3: Login to your Adsense account. Set Adsense administrator invited for your new gmail
Step4: Check your new email, accept invited and login Adsense with your new gmail
Step 5: Go to this link: youtube(.)com/account_monetization?action_adsense_connection=1
Step 6: Link your new channel to Adsense

You can read tut: huutruong(.)com/kiem-tien-tren-youtube/bai-8-tai-khoan-ga-la-gi-cach-tao-tai-khoan-ga-va-lien-ket-kenh-youtube-voi-tai-khoan-ga.html
I agree this step....well said.

NewbieYouTee

Reaction score
I went to create new channel, and it didnt give me the option to use another email address. All it asked for was the new channel name, and it created it for me.

I have deleted it again and await your advice.

NewbieYouTee

Reaction score
Ah that makes sense. So are we creating a whole seperate youtube account, not just channel?

Though currently I sign in to youtube/google with a non gmail email address. Why does the new one have to be a Gmail?

One last qustion, do you think its essential to have seperate emails for channels though?

Last edited:

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
why do u need another gmail? u can just make a new channel in ur current gmail.