How To create Amazing channel backgrounds?

I think complexity is really down to their needs and what they like or want, if they have a creative idea and put that idea to a good designer it can turn out awesome. I think a lot of it is just creativity and thinking outside the box and trying something different whilst maintaining professionalism and they end up with a really good looking background. It also helps if they can design one for themselves, it can be cheaper if they already have editing software but it can be a learning curve if they want something that looks awesome.

I think complexity is really down to their needs and what they like or want, if they have a creative idea and put that idea to a good designer it can turn out awesome. I think a lot of it is just creativity and thinking outside the box and trying something different whilst maintaining professionalism and they end up with a really good looking background. It also helps if they can design one for themselves, it can be cheaper if they already have editing software but it can be a learning curve if they want something that looks awesome.
That was a waste of time for you to type and highly irelevant. True though. That is pretty much how it goes. Sometimes big youtubers just use very basic designs because that's what they like.

Wow SneakeySneaks... that was a rather jerk thing to say / do.

First Phillip asks a simple Question:
How Is it that youtubers can create huge complex backgrounds

You reply back:
You can't just "tell" someone. Besides, it is rather easy, being a graphic design artist.

You say that your a big shot graphic design artist, and I honestly have no idea if you are or not (But that is irrelevant)

As a Freelance Graphic Designer myself the number one thing I do is teach! "...Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a life time."

You could of just said to Phillip that Complex Backgrounds come from planning out a design and then creating it in programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop, and then even linked to the YouTube Background Template

And then when Michael gave him TRUE incite you come back with this:
That was a waste of time for you to type and highly irrelevant.
Seriously, he is the OWNER OF THIS SITE treat people with respect.

My two cents.

Back