How to Create a YouTube Subscribe Link 2019

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why should you bother creating a subscribe link when youtube has already done that for you with this beautiful button?

Well, you should create a subscribe button because there are many other places you can link to and get subscribers from

You can link in the description box of your videos, you can link on your channel cart or banner,You can also link outside of youtube like on your blog.

Making things easy for your channel viewers, is definitely the best way to grow your channel fast.

In this video I am going to show you how to create your channel subscribe link and how to link it on your channel art and as a default descriptions on all the videos you upload on your channel

SOLOPRENEUR WARRIOR

How to Do Keyword Research With Ubersuggest

Ubersuggest got popular I think it was 2 yrs ago because it was one of the first free tool that gave the most suggested keywords.

The thing is Neil Patel (one of the Top bloggers in the game) has taken the ubersuggest tool updated it, change it completely leaving some of the best feature and still offering it again to the public for free.

I am going to show you how to use the ubersuggest tool to do keyword research for free

Solopreneur Warrior