How to correctly gain an audience?

J

JustJay

Please share your tips with me and probably others on how to correctly gain an audience. As a small YouTuber I would love to get the assistance you guys can lend me. Thanks! ;]

Dweros

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Patience, interact with people, work on building a community. There are many ways to do that but it's not going to happen over night.

Also your channel link doesn't work

ZachYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
There's no easy (or right) way to gain an audience but generally it comes down to the following things:

1. Hard Work - You need to be putting in endless (I mean that) hours of work before you expect to receive any payoff from it. A lot of YouTubers have/had been doing it 3-5 years before they grew in popularity to be the stars they are today.

2. Patience - You're going to need to have a lot of patience, because it's not going to happen overnight.

3. Dedication - Much like the hard work, you need to be putting out regular content on a schedule you've committed to.

4. Trust - You need to gain your viewers/subscribers trust. Trust takes a significantly amount of time, especially these days as people are more wary than ever with who they invest their time into.

5. Relationship - No audience is gained without it being a two way street. If the help you/comment/ask a question... you better be ready with a thank you/reply/answer.

Last edited:

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
For me it's a trial and error experimentation.. Look at what you are doing everyday in growing your channel.. You should make a data on where you will gain lots of views and lots of subs.. Get a strategy and a discipline.. :) socialize every now and then.. :) make new friends.. Show support to your friends by watching their channel every now and then and leaving them a like and comments.. :)

J

JustJay

Patience, interact with people, work on building a community. There are many ways to do that but it's not going to happen over night.

Also your channel link doesn't work
Ahh yes, patience is definitely key. Thanks for sharing and I fixed the Link! Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1449372389,1449372340][/DOUBLEPOST]
For me it's a trial and error experimentation.. Look at what you are doing everyday in growing your channel.. You should make a data on where you will gain lots of views and lots of subs.. Get a strategy and a discipline.. :) socialize every now and then.. :) make new friends.. Show support to your friends by watching their channel every now and then and leaving them a like and comments.. :)
Thanks for the tips! I appreciate the help![DOUBLEPOST=1449372475][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's no easy (or right) way to gain an audience but generally it comes down to the following things:

1. Hard Work - You need to be putting in endless (I mean that) hours of work before you expect to receive any payoff from it. A lot of YouTubers have/had been doing it 3-5 years before they grew in popularity to be the stars they are today.

2. Patience - You're going to need to have a lot of patience, because it's not going to happen overnight.

3. Dedication - Much like the hard work, you need to be putting out regular content on a schedule you've committed to.

4. Trust - You need to gain your viewers/subscribers trust. Trust takes a significantly amount of trust, especially these days as people are more wary than ever with who they invest their time into.

5. Relationship - No audience is gained without it being a two way street. If the help you/comment/ask a question... you better be ready with a thank you/reply/answer.
All great points you made. You are right, all this doesn't happen in one night. You don't simply wake up as a millionaire... Except with the lotto. XD but I will sure to bookmark this and refer to this everytime now.

ZenithSpearGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

4. Trust - You need to gain your viewers/subscribers trust. Trust takes a significantly amount of time, especially these days as people are more wary than ever with who they invest their time into.

my name is zack by the way to

bailee_

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Make videos that you like, that way the audience that you gain will share similar interests with you. Be patient. Talk to the people to take the time to comment and what not.

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Consistency, originality + meeting certain minimum audio and video quality requirements.