How to continue gaining views?

4Reason

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My videos use to get 150 - 200 views each time, but since I've started to grow, my vids only get around 80 - 100 views each. Any suggestions about what might be causing this or what I can do to improve? Thx :D

Reactions: Kadelle13

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
Possibly lack of promotion. Also when you are posting back to back videos that also causes that. Some people might disagree with me but it happened to me in the past.

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Have a look through your own content & study it. Sounds silly but see which vids are getting more views, if you've changed something maybe found out what's going wrong there, sounds quality & times you upload. Also, too much content can be harmful, it can overwhelm viewers which in turn they get sick of seeing you so they don't watch all your uploads.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
@4Reason

Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

Since this question is very channel-specific, I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.