Vlog How To Collab Online

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay so I have been in this forum a while and a lot of the collabs are in the same area.... So I was wondering if there was a way that people collab online only???? like what kind of videos would they do?? Are there any examples out their....Cause for me living in FL seems like not a whole lot of people have a youtube channel....

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Okay so I have been in this forum a while and a lot of the collabs are in the same area.... So I was wondering if there was a way that people collab online only???? like what kind of videos would they do?? Are there any examples out their....Cause for me living in FL seems like not a whole lot of people have a youtube channel....
I'm in the same boat, I live in an area where I can't find anyone else doing any type of youtube.

Cody96

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I totally get what you mean. I'm stuck in the middle of IL and I feel like NO ONE is doing YouTube around here. I have however joined a small YouTubers group on Facebook and I've met a few new people. I've now done two collabs with them and it's been totally great, even though I have found only one of them is anywhere near me. A few of them are even in Europe. You just have to know where to look, I'm sure you'll find someone :D

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
gotta get creative, there is way more than one way to collab. I'll show you two examples of collabs where we didn't have to meet and be on camera together. One is from out of state, the other is from another continent....

Here's a simple one with somebody on the other side of the globe. The way this one works for both parties: I get a new video based on my dog barking at other pet videos, the other channel is linked in the annotations and description so they'll get traffic that may have never seen them. This was kind of an experiment and I think there was some positive results.

This one I use a song my buddies made... They are still very unknown, so this will give them extra exposure they probably would have never received and I get an awesome song to use in my video instead of the royalty free stuff. I have comments confirming that people checked them out on multiple videos where I use their music... I just think the music makes the video way better, so both parties win.

I'll have to think about this topic again, collabs are an interesting topic especially when dealing with different genres and distance between each person

Reactions: GooberVlogs

Pluralize Entertainment

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, I feel you. Though I am currently located in Connecticut's capital, I have yet to find anyone else that makes video. It gets even worse when i'm out of college for the months in the summer when I go back to my small, unknown town in which I am one of the only people who makes weekly videos.

I do see that this has the Vlog tag though, of which I would also consider myself a vlogger. If we happen to think of something then we could possibly do something together?

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was thinking maybe through skype? I've seen people do it through something similar so maybe that would work and then record your screen?