How to "bulk" your channel?

Gorgi

Reaction score
I strive to make quality content but I need to think about making more videos in short period so I can get more organic views.

Do you have some idea on how we can make videos on bulk?

DangerNuggett

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
You will probably need a team for that or at least hire an editor if you want to make more videos faster. But pumping out more videos always leads to a dropoff in quality unless you have a huge team of extremely talented people behind you.

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I just took a quick look at your channel. You made one very successful video 4 years ago...one video 4 months ago...and one video 1 day ago. A total of three videos.

My sincere advice would be to learn to walk before you try to run. Produce one video consistently every week for a few months first, and then as you develop a system that works for you it will be easier to figure out a way to speed up.

Gorgi

Reaction score
For me even one in a week is hard as i work go to school and competitions and if i make videos i wouldnt have time to make some promo on them i believe[DOUBLEPOST=1545037632,1545037518][/DOUBLEPOST]
You will probably need a team for that or at least hire an editor if you want to make more videos faster. But pumping out more videos always leads to a dropoff in quality unless you have a huge team of extremely talented people behind you.
That is why I will take my friends now to get at least in the process of story making

Reactions: NickDodd

NickDodd

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Other
I just took a quick look at your channel. You made one very successful video 4 years ago...one video 4 months ago...and one video 1 day ago. A total of three videos.

My sincere advice would be to learn to walk before you try to run. Produce one video consistently every week for a few months first, and then as you develop a system that works for you it will be easier to figure out a way to speed up.
Agreed. I started out at a 4-5 weeks in between to two weeks in between...

Even though some of my latest I've been able to shoot and edit to have ready only a week later.

Make a goal for at least a couple of videos to have them done in a certain amount of time, then shorten that time for a couple more... once you have pushed yourself to produce quicker videos you'll find all the ways to be more efficient and hopefully meet your goals of "bulk" videos.

Don't ever forget about quality over quantity.

nickdodd.ca | NickDoddTV | twitter | instagram | YouTube

Reactions: Gorgi