How to better my Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can anyone let me know what they would do to better my channel to get more views or subs?
You've got the harder thing to get! I think most people would take views over subs. Subs don't matter if no one is watching.
I've got the opposite problem, been gaining lots of subs, but the views are low. but my problem is I upload too few videos and not often enough.

I think if you haven't done so already, you need to show friends and family. That's an easy 100 subs right there.

Putting it out there on reddit and youtube is like adding to a big wave of noise. There are literally thousands and thousands of people posting their videos every minute, its impossible to get noticed.

so my advice is put it out to people you know, make good content and you'll get a snowball effect with views and your videos might feature on recommended videos

Reactions: Gaijillionaire

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
A lot of people ask the question, "How do I grow on YouTube?" There isn't a set a steps that we can tell you, and YouTube is always changing, so these threads are always locked. However, this forum was created in hopes of finding some kind of answer to this question. I encourage you to read through some of the tutorials created by other members:
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

Some of the members who have created tutorials have become successful YouTubers, and there is valuable information in the threads. There isn't a known secret formula to YouTube success - but you can increase your chances of success if you research about the YouTube algorithm, read articles, and analyze channels that have found success.

Status
Not open for further replies.