How to be recommended channel ?

VuNguyen

- Please can I ask some questions about channel recommendations, I'm working on child channel, exactly about children's songs, then I try to upload my video to the channel and optimize the video. I try to select tags and optimize the video, but I do not know why my channel has passed 1 month but it really has very few views, please help me, thank you very much.

Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

(The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk forum support, not YouTube support. )

Sorry to say but a month is nothing in a highly satured segment of youtube. Thousands and thousands of people like yourself try to do the exact same thing so you have to outcompete them. Make sure your thumbnails can compete with the best in the market, make sure your content is top notch as well (preferably with a brilliant unique twist) and keep doing that consistently for a few months. Then promote using adwords using 1 cent ads to get some real subscribers coming in and after a few months you could be on the rise towards success.

Good luck, it’s really possible if you put your mind at it but it will be incredibly hard.

I don't think that you could have chosen a more competitive niche. Your best strategies to get the ball rolling are to either buy some traffic, as KidsCorner says, or upload several videos daily. There is no exact strategy known for getting into recommended or suggested, but the more videos you have, the better your chances are of getting placed in those slots.

Back