Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Hey guys it is really hard for new and even famous youtuber to be original now. But I have some tips that can help you be original or at least kind of original.
1) You don't have to be completely original! If you can think of something that is completely original for example, RiceGum and his diss tracks that is great, but you don't have to be completely original. You can still play video games that other people have played that is not copying.
2) Take inspiration from many many youtubers or even just videos and try to incorporate that into your video in a DIFFERENT way. For example with my videos I have taken inspiration from many many youtubers (not just one or two, but more like 10) and made it my own style. Don't make it s obvious that you are copying a youtuber cuz it will bring you a ton of hate.
3) Once you have found your style try to perfect it and make it so that no one else can do it as good as you. So even though people do try to copy you, you will always do it better.
Hope this helped some of you guys out!

Yeah it is getting more and more difficult to be original on YouTube nowadays since there are millions for content creators all competing. Great advice though.

I would say be yourself and don't try to copy anyone or incorporate others styles and mold them into your own because that's not original most ppl look at lets say ppl who play video games most will say once you see one person play them you have seen them all and ppl can be picky but if you actually take the time to be yourself and not force trying to be funny or whatever and work hard on your videos eventually someone is gonna notice your hard work maybe but good tips either way!

I would say be yourself and don't try to copy anyone or incorporate others styles and mold them into your own because that's not original most ppl look at lets say ppl who play video games most will say once you see one person play them you have seen them all and ppl can be picky but if you actually take the time to be yourself and not force trying to be funny or whatever and work hard on your videos eventually someone is gonna notice your hard work maybe but good tips either way!
lol yea i could like explain it the right way. Like the way i do it is that I see something that i like and i take inspiration from it And i make something very different from it but you can kind of see the resemblance.

lol yea i could like explain it the right way. Like the way i do it is that I see something that i like and i take inspiration from it And i make something very different from it but you can kind of see the resemblance.

yeah I get what your saying I think a lot of ppl in one way or not whether on purpose or not copy someone but I think if you do it your own way and not completely copying them then that's fine and can be seen as being original.

yeah I get what your saying I think a lot of ppl in one way or not whether on purpose or not copy someone but I think if you do it your own way and not completely copying them then that's fine and can be seen as being original.
yea bro def

Back