How to be a YouTube Celebrity ?

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
this question borders me alot, like how can someone be a YT celebrity.

- How do you guys think will be the Future YT celebrity ? What will he do ? which content do you think he will make ?

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
perhaps because they all speak "motivational" or "pro" or just "lifestyle" personas and bottom line just promote products and services.

Watching the "top" ones in Youtube, I usually think that they show "wow" content but not really explaining (in depth) how to achieve it even if the title is "how to...".

It is pure "entertainment" nowadays, whatever mainstream entertainment means.....

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
perhaps because they all speak "motivational" or "pro" or just "lifestyle" personas and bottom line just promote products and services.

Watching the "top" ones in Youtube, I usually think that they show "wow" content but not really explaining (in depth) how to achieve it even if the title is "how to...".

It is pure "entertainment" nowadays, whatever mainstream entertainment means.....
You mean nthat if you wanna do be famous you should focus on '' Entertainment''.

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You mean nthat if you wanna do be famous you should focus on '' Entertainment''.
I don't know MrTony, if I knew I would be already famous! :D :p

it seem to be a mix of entertainment AND personality. We all have things to say or show but we do not make it.

Perhaps it is also a matter of payed promotion.

Reactions: Freyal

Mr.Tony

Reaction score
I don't know MrTony, if I knew I would be already famous! :D :p

it seem to be a mix of entertainment AND personality. We all have things to say or show but we do not make it.

Perhaps it is also a matter of payed promotion.
What do you mean by paid promotion ?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
this question borders me alot, like how can someone be a YT celebrity.

- How do you guys think will be the Future YT celebrity ? What will he do ? which content do you think he will make ?
I think if you need to ask how - Then you are not going to be the next big thing.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
What do you mean by paid promotion ?
What do you think it means? Here's a tip for you. If there is a term you don't know, googling it or searching this forum, will often give you the answer. :)

You ask a lot of questions here (all over the forum) but what are YOUR opinions on these things? What efforts have you taken to search for some of the answers you have been asking questions about? :)

My point is (and this also answers your question in this thread) - There is no secret formula to success on YouTube but I guarantee that all successful Youtubers are people who are proactive and take the initiative and make things happen rather than relying on others all the time. Don't follow the herd. :)