Status
Not open for further replies.

RBdreams1961

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Which step are you stuck on?
Thanks for the reply. I put in my name and clicked user and it didn't work. so I tried putting in the url but it wouldn't take it, so I really don't know how it works.[DOUBLEPOST=1456185424,1456185360][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the reply. I put in my name and clicked user and it didn't work. so I tried putting in the url but it wouldn't take it, so I really don't know how it works.

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the reply. I put in my name and clicked user and it didn't work. so I tried putting in the url but it wouldn't take it, so I really don't know how it works.
I recently updated the steps to add more visuals so hopefully it's easier to understand. If you have less than 100 subs and you don't own your URL (ex if you don't own youtube.com/RitaBrown) then you'll have to use your channel ID. Take a look at the steps again and let me know if you still have trouble.

RBdreams1961

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I recently updated the steps to add more visuals so hopefully it's easier to understand. If you have less than 100 subs and you don't own your URL (ex if you don't own youtube.com/RitaBrown) then you'll have to use your channel ID. Take a look at the steps again and let me know if you still have trouble.
Thanks. I tried using my name on my channel and it didn't work. So I put in my old username which is found in the url after user and it worked. Thanks again for the help!

Reactions: Riddikore
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great information, with this I had like solved my link problem at once!

Guel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
at first i don't understand right now I'm understood how the channel link works.. :)

Nathan Williams

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm trying to link my youtube account to the URL but when I do it tells me my channel doesn't exist. Someone help me please?

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I'm trying to link my youtube account to the URL but when I do it tells me my channel doesn't exist. Someone help me please?
Looks like you got it :thumbsup2: For future readers who see this, the steps to fix are on page 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.