How to add your YouTube channel to every message/post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My friend was pickpocketed when we were there with our school.
Hey Kate (Caitlin) how are you doing? Yea you need to be careful as soon as you enter Paris keep an eye on your pocket as theirs "ALOT" of pick-pocketer's!

TheFNetwork

Reactions: DailyRaiderz

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
ooh that's good :up: nice friendship , it's really important to have so nice friends like you ^^;)
I'm mostly a good friend but if you have chocolate I will grab it and run for miles xD

Hey Kate (Caitlin) how are you doing? Yea you need to be careful as soon as you enter Paris keep an eye on your pocket as theirs "ALOT" of pick-pocketer's!

TheFNetwork
Yeah, they're all over D:

Femke19

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm mostly a good friend but if you have chocolate I will grab it and run for miles xD

ooh then i will run after you to get my chocolate back mhihi ^^ you thief lol :p no let us share the chocolate

Yeah, they're all over D:

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, hehe well if you do go Paris check out the Eiffel Tower and by the way there's 3 floors :) Second floor is simply amazing but on the third their's a restaurant :)

TheFNetwork

Femke19

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, hehe well if you do go Paris check out the Eiffel Tower and by the way there's 3 floors :) Second floor is simply amazing but on the third their's a restaurant :)

TheFNetwork
sure i will do that maybe with Christmas when it's dark with lights and hopely snow hihi, will be amazing :wub:

TheFNetwork

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, when I went with school trip I was lucky enough to be on the boat and have the Eiffel Tower lights on, Damn it was the best day in my "School Life". Teacher had to pay extra Euro's for the light but we all think it was already setup at first. hehe

TheFNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.