How to Add link to Instagram Story without Being Verified 2019

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
You probably already know that linking from your instagram post directly to your website or any other 3 party online presence will require you to have at least 10k followers.

Only instagram account with 10k followers can and a link so their followers can swipe up and it will take them directly to another link out of instagram.

But there is a walk around way that instagram allows, In this video I am going to show you how I created a swipe up link on this post even though I have far lower than 10k followers....Solopreneur Warrior

Best Instagram Analytics Tools | Analyze and track any instagram account

It really doesn't matter which marketing tool you're using, tracking your metrics and analyzing your results is the key to success.

Analyzing your data will helps you understand your audience. It will tell you how they do things, what they prefer, and who they are.

In the case of instagram it will show you how to target a different audience, post at a certain time of day, or experiment with a new content format.

Instagram marketers actually have dozens of powerful metrics tools at their disposal – and some of the best ones don't cost a cent.

watch the video to check out few of my favourite Instagram analytics free tools....Solopreneur Warrior

How to Add line Breaks to Instagram Captions

For some reason, line breaks and spaces are not allowed between the text you type in when making a on instagram But it doesn't mean that you can't do it.

In this video I am going to show you two tool that will help you solve the problem of adding spaces and line breaks in your instagram post

you can also use this method to hide your hashtags without adding dots and all those tricks you might be using to hide your hashtags....Solopreneur Warrior