How this is considered a copyright infringement !! How !

Charles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A montage of the nude scenes in Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball video; TV footage about FC Barcelona; TV report about a David Beckham commercial, stuff about the Obamas and the fake sign language guy at the Mandela memorial. Very important and unavailable Egyptian news indeed. And everything nicely watermarked with his own channel (even twice watermarked on many of em). Sorry, @MarkRodriguez2012 I don't buy the naive...
so all you want me to do is getting a camera and do some acting in front ! even i dont find it good[DOUBLEPOST=1387137368,1387136936][/DOUBLEPOST]people search for entertainment i get them brief minutes out of the thousandth of hrs .. and people like that i dont upload full episodes or full songs[DOUBLEPOST=1387137523][/DOUBLEPOST]i think i posted in the wrong forum :) but i liked the discussion hope no one try to do wrong to my videos but i really know i do some wrong things i'm really trying too keep away from but the strike i got is a sign from HEAVEN :) but really is false strike

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
but really is false strike

Of course it's not a false strike. You use other peoples content, one of those groups found out about it and issued a DMCA takedown notice to YouTube. There is nothing mysterious or surprising here. If you use even a few seconds of someone elses stuff, they have the right to have your video taken down.

Charles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i can assure you its false they thought they can prevent photos of YT just they produce songs of the singer

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
guys not even one post answered the main question if a BIG channel (100k+ subscribers) dont like my OWN VIDEO content how they strike me and youtube confirm their strike
Sorry, I'm not taking the time to answer your question. I don't help people who steal content and try to profit from it.

Reactions: Pervert Pete

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
i can assure you its false they thought they can prevent photos of YT just they produce songs of the singer
I can assure that you have no concept of copyright law. When you upload a recording of a television show or video of any kind, the television station / media company can have your video taken down because they own that content and you are infringing upon their copyright by uploading it. You will lose your appeal. And you will lose your monetization for 6 months. No amount of assuring us here that your copyright infringement is ok will undo that.

Charles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks all for your time although some tough words, i will try to adjust the situation within time and find someway to do original content

Reactions: markkaz